What’s included in your final price?
- Alcoholic Beverages – You will not find this on any other cruise! All guests will receive all inclusive beverages. This includes select unlimited spirits, cocktails, bottled beer, draft beer, and wines by the glass, and unlimited fountain soda and juices, at all bars, lounges, restaurants and Great Stirrup Cay. Click here for a sample drink menu of beverages that are included and details. *Guests must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Please read the alcohol policy HERE
- All Meals/Snacks – All of your meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and snacks throughout the day in the main dining areas are included. See sample menus here
- All Entertainment and Events – Nightclub, live bands, comedy clubs, karaoke, Las Vegas style production shows and deck parties are all included.
- Use of the Norwegian Sky’s amenities such as: the pools (2) and hot tubs (5), casino, health and fitness center, golf driving nets, full sized basketball/volleyball court, all lounges, video arcade, and much more.
- Government Taxes/Port Fees – Government taxes and port fees are a large percentage of the cruise cost and many travel agencies/cruise lines will charge them separately. We’ll add all taxes/fees when you book so there are no surprise charges later on. We do NOT charge booking fees.
- CPC Wristband – To be recognized as part of our group and join the events and giveaways on board the ship. Our wristband will give you access to private events on the ship and drink discounts at our events at Fat Tuesday’s and Senor Frogs in Nassau and Freeport. Optional (exclusive) open bar party from 12pm – 2pm at Fat Tuesday’s Nassau.
What’s NOT included in the price?
- Gratuities/Service Charges – $13.50 per person, per night – $54 total. ($62 total for guests in Penthouses) Charged on your on-board spending account OR pre-paid at the time of booking. These gratuities are split up between your room attendant and dining room waiters.
- To avoid confusion with your roommates while on the ship, all of our passengers will be pre-paying these gratuities (“Service Charges”)
- Specialty restaurants – While the main restaurants on board are free, some specialty restaurants such as the steakhouse, which features hand cut steaks (Filet mignon, Porterhouse, Dry-Aged steaks, etc…), have a la carte pricing.
- Airfare – Flights to Miami are not included
- Hotel – If you are staying in Miami before/after the cruise, this is optional and not included.
- Ground Transportation – Transfers to the Port of Miami are not included
- Meals/drinks ashore – Food and drinks ashore (off the ship) in the Islands are not included. Please note: Meals/drinks ARE included in Great Stirrup Cay – NCL’s Private Island
- Shore Excursions – Optional shore excursions are not included
- Travel Insurance – We highly recommend travel insurance. Once we are within 75 days from the travel date, cruise line cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance protects your vacation investment should you need to cancel your trip due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member (the cruise line will NOT waive these penalties even if you are in the hospital). Travel insurance will also provide you with Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.