Spring Break Party Cruise 2018Trip Details and Itinerary
So why join CPC for Spring Break?
- All Meals and snacks throughout the ship are included
- Unlimited OPEN BAR on the ship and the private island is included in the price. No drink packages to purchase (You won’t find this on any other cruise!)
- Night club, comedy shows, karaoke bars, casino, deck parties, etc… never a dull moment
- All entertainment included – No cover charges to worry about!
- The bars, clubs, and after parties are all within feet of your cabin. No transportation, DDs, or sketchy cab rides to worry about.
- Private CPC hosted events and activities on board the ship
- Sail the Caribbean and visit 3 different islands in the Bahamas. No passport required! (US Citizens can travel with just their birth certificate together with Photo ID).
- This is truly a care-free Spring Break vacation with everything included! Once you’re on the ship, there’s no planning required.
When breaking down the costs of us compared to other travel plans, its easy to see why CPC is the best way to spend your Spring Break!
Price based on double occupancy. You can save even more by having 3-4 people in your cabin.
We are sailing on the following 2 weeks:
March 05 – March 09, 2018
March 12 – March 16, 2018
If you have an early/late Spring Break week, we offer other cruises,
Please see: More Cruises
|Tue||Great Stirrup Cay (NCL’s Private Island)||08:00am||05:00pm|
|Thur||Grand Bahama Island (Freeport), Bahamas||08:00am||05:00pm|
* Flights should arrive to MIA/FLL on Monday BEFORE 10:30 AM.
* Flights should depart MIA/FLL on Friday AFTER 12:30 PM.
Ship departure time is 5:00 p.m. Be on the ship by 3:00 p.m. Passenger loading generally begins at approximately 11:30 a.m. Now that you are on the ship, Spring Break has officially started! Check in with CPC to pick up your wristbands at our private meet and greet. We reserve a whole bar on the ship just for CPC members.
Grand Bahama Island (Freeport), Bahamas.
We dock in Grand Bahama Island. No time to sleep in… The party starts early at our event at Señor Frogs, where you will enjoy discounted drinks with our CPC wristband, an optional open bar will also be offered for a small cover charge (only available to CPC members). Are you into shore excursions? Freeport offers amazing snorkeling, you will be able to snorkel the Bahamian crystal clear waters. You can also book other excursions with the cruise line, a variety of water sports and nature tours are available.
Nassau has become the #1 destination for Spring Break. Here you’ll have all day to hang out and party at the beach, shop in the world famous Straw Market, or generally explore one of the Caribbean’s most famous destinations. If that is not your style, you can get away from all the noise in the city and come spend the day with us partying on a private island. CPC Beach Party at Sandy Toes (a private island). Snorkel, relax, or meet other Spring Breakers at the Sandy Toes Beach Bar – this excursion will let you experience the REAL Bahamas!.
Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s private Island), Bahamas.
By day four, you have already realized that you are on a floating city filled with Spring Breakers and you never want to leave. This is also the day our boat docks on Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island getaway. Here, in this unspoiled paradise you will be treated to a free beach BBQ and island party. All bars in Great Stirrup Cay are open bar! Stroll along soft, white-sand beaches. Snorkel or kayak in crystal-clear water. Rush down the world’s largest inflatable water slide or simply relax on the beach and work up a nice island-kissed sun tan. You can also join your CPC family on the largest raft floating party island and help us beat last year’s numbers!
Wake up (if you even slept), eat your last breakfast on board, exchange info with all your new friends, and walk off the ship in Miami, Florida. Although you’re sad that the cruise is over, your head is held high because you have the best stories and the funniest pictures. These last 4 days were amazing, but who says it all has to end when you get off the ship? Why not spend the last few days of your Spring Break in Miami? Only 364 days until our next Spring Break cruise!